And I thought I have strong determination.
Okay, maybe to certain stuff I tend to be very soft-hearted, other more serious stuff I'll think carefully and stand firm.
Like what happened between us and a friend lately. They said they can't do anything more, but I feel that, I can just go an extra mile by telling her that we will still be there for her. Maybe just one sentence, despite whether she was referring to us or not, will make her feel better.
So I did.
And Ah Yi kinda lectured me for the evaluation last week. I regretted a bit. :( I really felt him using all his heart to teach us, just that his method doesn't work on us. Really feel like RE-evaluating him. :\
There it goes, my soft-heartedness.
I hardly regret in whatever I do okay, when I do, I really regret la. Like, sorry. :(
But to that two fellas, NEVER SAY YES ANYMORE. Sendiri gaodim sendiri punya stuff. Really no eye see already. -.-
All these times I've been encouraging people to change for the better, to be positive, to improve themselves.
But here is someone that I didn't talk much to, someone that I didn't know very well, influencing me to be better. Just the thought of him makes me want to improve myself, regardless in whatever I do.
I'm starting to think more and more of God's words starting the beginning of the year. Like when there are heavy storms, that kind of situation really terrifies me, especially when I'm sleeping, I'll be having thoughts like will this building collapse and etc.
But then I'll remind myself that Jesus calms the storm and said:"You of little faith, why are you so afraid?"
And when I feel like giving up, I think of this verse:
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. - Philippians 4:13
His existence just add more to it. Sometimes I just feel like he's an angel that God sent to me as a reminder.
When will I see you again? There's not much time left.
Heavenly Father, this life is full of uncertainty. But You have promised us Your unfailing presence. May we see You today---especially when we are tempted to panic or to do things in our own strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment