Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pat A Pet Day

Today is another SUMC event where all of us wore our SUMC t-shirts and not only that! The SEGi Pat A Pet Day event t-shirts are red as well! So you can see a sea of red shirts everywhere you go!

Oh how I love red!

Top left-right: Jo Dee, Xantia
Bottom left-right: Jonathan, Felicia

Top left-right: Barbara, Darren, The 'Prince'
Bottom left-right: Warren Christopher, the other two no need intro la :P
After first tutorial class we rushed to lobby, and the SUMC dance team performed their routine.

KeQing came, sang a song, talked about pets, and we managed to take OOTDs with her hahaha. The funny thing? She said me and Gorgor looked like each other.

I was like, whoa, someone who just saw us for the first time gave an opinion which is the same as what others say. My mouth almost hanged widely. :O

Before I know it was her, I was wondering who was the other girl wearing fedora like me (because it seemed like I'm the only one with hat, somemore it's striking red hahaha) then only I saw her face, and I was like, oooohhh~ :D

Such pretty girl!
PC: Nek


We were waiting for the MyFM DJs, MeiYan and Jym to arrive while drinking free flow Mountain Dew hahaha.

One of the Mountain Dew girls and... the Mountain Dew truck. Hahaha.
PC: Nek

Me and the Garfield!!!

And once we saw the MyFM cars, we immediately went to the car where MeiYan was in, even before she stepped out of the car hahaha!

She actually looked very tired la, but still managed to put up a smile. :')
PC: Nek

And Jym! His hair looks so funny hehehehe :P
PC: Nek


Nek and I took turns to answer questions to get a goodie bag each, and the DJ-wannabe, 陈培永was quite funny trying to promote himself to win the Be My Star DJ contest. Hahahaha.

Jym, me, yup the new guy and MeiYan
PC: Nek

Barbara, Gorgor and Chris went out to play a game after that, Barbara got the first prize by winning movie tickets! SUMC YOU ROCK!!!

The hierarchy game haha. 

After that, they gave out all the goodie bags and the next activity was under HitzFm DJs.

Meanwhile I got a very lazy Snoopy drawn on my hand hehehe.
It's so cute! But I was really hyper these two days so it doesn't reflect my mood hehehe.
Hahahahaha.
A sea of REEEEDDDDDD!!!!!
Nek joined the competition to win the best cheer for impromptu dancing to win tickets for DEMI LOVATO'S CONCERT!!!!!! She didn't win, but she was still the best in our hearts. :D

We cheered until our throats also soared already. Hahaha.

And the announcement for the winners for lucky draw, again, tickets for DEMI LOVATO'S CONCERT!!!!!! And.... PAPA GOT IT!!! He was very lucky today, winning a tumbler from Mountain Dew dart game and lucky draw! :D

3 generations HAHAHA.

After that, we went to class to hand in our assignments and went for the photoshooting session again.

And.....
Our 1-leg-kick photographer. XXDDD
The dance team's second performance was at 4:10pm so we went down again. Still like their performance for Bang Bang a lot. :')

Our class was surprisingly ended early by one hour. Like, ONE HOUR. My mouth wanted to hang widely again. :O

After such a long day, I nearly lost my camera (YES, MY CAMERA) and my hat was left on top of someone's head. -.-

Your life is like a balloon...if you never let yourself go, 
you will never know how far you can rise.
PC: Nek

Back to focusing on other 2 assignments and studies!!! ;D

No comments: