During the break me and Nek were quite busy with The Mock Interview stuff. Me doing my assessment and editing resume while Nek edited her resume when I did my assessment.
The results are equally shocking.
I scored highest for the social category and the recommended jobs are choreographer, music teacher, kindergarten teacher and err..... nanny.
-.-
First of all, I don't recall doing any questions related to dancing.
Second of all, I was very happy clicking yes for questions like managing stores.
-.-
No idea how did I get to these social jobs but Nek gave me that wink and I was like, noooooooooottttttt related one okaaaayyyyyyyyyy. -.-
Honestly saying, not to brag, but it's something from my heart, that one day, I will just put everything aside, and venture around to be involved in missionary.
I do not know whether I will be going to do this or not but for temporary, this is my vision.
I know I always wanted to open a cafe and be involved in business, but I just don't know why, I never wanted to expand my business when it is stable. Like, open another branch in another area and etc. Didn't even want to expand as an international business.
Maybe that was what happened to Starbucks when another man stepped up as CEO, every single value that the founder wants is abolished and that is why he stepped back and be the CEO, and change back every single thing that he initially wanted.
Ah Yi told me that the first time she saw me she thought that I'm suitable to be a teacher.
The problem is, I'm very bad with kids. No idea how to tackle them, no idea how to comfort them, no idea how to stop them from crying and instead tell me what they want.
Especially babies because I could not understand baby language.
As if other people understand la hahahahaha.
Maybe I should change course to psychology so I can hypnotise the kids to be good and understanding. And quiet. Hahaha.
Entrepreneurship is my 3rd best category, not even 2nd.
So the disappointed. Maybe I wasn't destined to be doing business long term after all. Unless it's related to my social category jobs.
Kay la, after the last finals next year in January, I go register to study Education as 2nd degree la.
NOOOOTTTTTT.
No comments:
Post a Comment