Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, April 16, 2015

SUMC Photoshooting Session

Actually I'm neither the committee members nor an active normal member in the music club. But still I go for photoshooting session after settling my resume and everything.

The rest were busy doing makeup for each other and I'm the only one without makeup because I thought I just went there and had some fun. Not like they need to use my photos for commercial use. Hahahaha.

Our 'guitar teacher', Darren is a design student and he is very pro in using DSLR so his photos are like, daebak!!!

While they did their committee photoshoot, we had fun by being photographers/models at the other side.

Selfies!
The actual photo for committee use is super nice because it was shot with DSLR and in the center is the president but... this is my blog ma. Of course I'm at the center la hahahaha!

Some of the photos of me and Nek are with me and they are really really nice!

Tadaaaaa! Nice or not? :D
Photo credits: Darren 
Camera: Mine
Photographer: Nek
Model: Me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There are a lot more other 'model pictures' of other people in my album but I'm too lazy to upload all. Hahahaha.

This looks like a lovely err, wedding photo. -.-
So not lovely at all. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Don't think Nek even move. xD

Last but not least,
Photo credits: Darren
Still waiting for my other photos which are with Nek, and the next photoshooting session next Thursday. Will at least draw eyeliner because Darren used his design software to help me add eyeliner HAHAHA!!!!

Oh, the t-shirt is our SUMC official t-shirt. At first I thought it was too simple but when everyone wears it for group photo, it looks awesome!

Most important of all, it's red!!!! Hehehehehehe.

Looking forward for next week!


God is my Father, I will never think of anything that He will forget, so why should I worry?

No comments: