Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 15, 2015

Absurd Absurd Absurd.

So many times. Countless times.

What I felt in my dreams were so real.

But how many times I woke up feeling relieved that it's just a dream and not reality? More than the times when I wish that my dreams come true. Indeed.

After all those dreams, I often find myself thanking God and feel blessed that my love ones are still healthy and alive, that we have a roof over our heads, that we surrender our problems to God and many more.



And the dream today was just absurd, absurd and absurd.

I even felt weird that my mind was clear enough to remind myself that he is the one, and not other people, the moment my eyes were opened. Wow. Was I even dreaming?

Talked to Nek bout it, and she gave me a super long essay full with advices. Once in a while, we do switch roles. I do need advices also okay hahahaha.



Take a deep breath, take it easy. Follow the flow and take control.

No comments: