Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 15, 2015

That’s Christmas To Me

I know I know. It's only June. But.. I think Christmas came early for me again! Last year it was during September. I remember it well because we just started our sem 3 and I kept sharing Christmas songs to my friends' FB wall. Hehehehehehehehe.

Probably think too much about the song that we'll be playing for the cello-duet section, I even dreamed of it which ended with a... Christmas song.

HAHAHAHA.

And when I browsed through YouTube to watch any interesting music-related videos, I clicked on Pentatonix and saw Silent Night. It's Christmas-related song haha!

They are so amazing. WOW. Their a capella always make my goosebumps appeared. No instruments are needed. Just pure vocals. Super admire them. Hahaha.

Their songs such as That's Christmas to Me and Mary, Did You Know are highly recommended by me. (Y) And their CAROL OF THE BELLS! My all-time favourite! Super duper nice wei!!!!!


Was having a short chat with Krystle, and I told her that I can't wait to see her perform next week. Hahaha giving her pressure to perform well and I told her also that the closer it is to the event, the more mistakes I make during my practice so I'm kinda nervous.

And she asked me to commit our works unto the Lord and He will establish our plans, and also to do His work through us, our talents which He gave us in the first place. I too said that He will provide us the calmness and ability to enjoy the performance throughout the night.

Such encouraging words from the president of YA haha.

Honestly saying, compared to piano exams, I was much more nervous during my exams as there was only ONE person in the room, a professional somemore who can catch my mistakes easily. During the performance, the three songs that I'll be playing are always involved with another person, be it a cellist, a ballerina or a, err I don't know what's the name of a player who play cajon. HAHAHA.

It will be not just me, but we need to cooperate and make it successful. And it's not exam! It's a performance! We should be able to enjoy right? :D

Though I'm trying hard to get used to playing the keyboard. The song that I'll be playing for ballet is not tough but it's hard to control! Gorgor was like, how come got that sudden loud sound part?! Later I got shocked and jumped! HAHAHAHA!!

It''s always my pleasure to work alongside such wonderful musicians and vocalists. Though I've decided to drop my singing part, I was able to know more about my singing and what to do to improve it.

So that day after my performances, basically I'll just sit down and and relax which enjoying my friends' performances. Not to mention taking a lot of selfies with Nek's camera MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Everytime when there's an event, I'll be asking my outsider friends to come and support my friends but this time I add an extra sentence which is "your friend aka ME will be performing as well!" and they go wahhhhhh. Hahahaha. Hopefully those who said they want to come will be able to make it!

May I present you----- The Unplugged Night!!! :D






Hope to see you there!!! ;)



Lord, we don't dare to trust in our own strength to do our tasks today. You are the Giver of our talents and opportunities, Help us use them not for our own advancement, but to help others. 

No comments: