I saw something that I shouldn't see and... it made me quite frustrated. Until the stage where I typed a super long blogpost and didn't publish it because... I felt like taking a nap by the time I ALMOST finished typing. Hahahahahaha.
So in the end I saved it as a draft and kinda glad that I didn't publish it. Because what I wrote might just make myself a hypocrite or something like that.
Actually I'm not in a position to be frustrated. Just out of my mind I have A LOT of comments about it.
As a conclusion to what happened, if in the end nothing happen between us, 5 years down the road, when I look back, I know that I'll be able to smile and laugh on what happened this year, especially the jokes and conversation between me and Nek about you, and be grateful that your existence made my final year in university a great one.
I guess it'll take me another few years to meet someone who makes my heart skips a beat everytime I see him and coincidentally fulfill my criteria of my Mr Right.
:')
No comments:
Post a Comment