Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Planetshakers - Beautiful Saviour

I was browsing videos when I stumbled upon this song and I was like, OH SO THIS SONG IS SANG BY PLANETSHAKERS?!

Hahahahaha forgot whether I sang this song in church or during YA and I always assume all Christian songs are by Hillsong hahahaha.

The lyrics are simple yet meaningful and it's very easy to catch up with the melody.

Simplicity is always the best when it comes to music. :')

Can't wait for the new beginning of YA this tomorrow! :D



 Jesus
Beautiful Saviour
God of all majesty
Risen King
Lamb of God
Holy and righteous
Blessed Redeemer
Bright morning star

All the heavens shout Your praise
All creation bows to worship You

How wonderful
How beautiful
Name above every name
Exalted high
How wonderful
How beautiful
Jesus Your name
Name above every name
Jesus

I will sing forever
Jesus I love You
Jesus I love You




No comments: