Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, June 12, 2015

It's Already Done.

Finally the new start of YA begins today. Literally mixed up YA and SA when talking to my friends because I went to SA once before I went to YA and I went to SA again after YA. Hahahahaha.

Played games and worship as usual.

But something that one of the members (I forgot what's his name :\) said really struck me.

Ms Vicky told us that when she asked him to have faith, he said, don't worry, it's already done. It's just the matter of timing of when it's going to happen.


Many times God already answered our prayers and needs. He knew what's our problems way before we prayed to him about it. When we prayed for guidance and direction, he already knew what's the solutions for us.

It's already done. It just haven't happened yet. If we always get what we want IMMEDIATELY without requiring any efforts at all, I guess we won't appreciate what is given to us. Especially the effort in well, building up patience to wait.

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. - Hebrews 11:1

 

No comments: