So simple yet so hard to actually do it.
When we were young, we can't wait to grow up. And now in the process of growing up, we realised that it's too late to go back to those times when we can just stop complicating everything.
If I don't like you, I can just simply say I don't want friend you anymore.
If I like you, I can just simply say we friend back la okay.
Everybody will say, how I wish I can turn back the clock and take a different route. But to me, no, I won't say things like this. Because without the experience, no matter how many times I turn back to clock, I'll still make the same decision.
We haven't even enter workforce. Internship doesn't count la okay hahaha.
Yet, we've heard so many political issues going on.
And you thought all those debating/arguments/disagreements will go away after the events are over. No, it'll secretly change your perspective over a person without you realising it. Whether from positive to negative or vice versa.
This kind of thing is unavoidable. No matter how good you are in handling issues, there will be somebody who cannot accept your decisions. There will be someone who is unhappy with what you're doing. You have no other choice than to accept and move on.
Sometimes I feel so sad to know that a friendship of so many years still have the power to be broken. What is it, that can influence a long-term friendship which one will regard it as a family relationship? It can be something small that is accumulated from years ago, waiting for it to be burst. Or it can be one major issue that both parties hold on to their principles so tightly until no one is willing to give in.
Simplicity becomes a stranger to us when it comes to disagreements as we grow older. We know too much to just say sorry and move on.
When thorns are not removed, they will be pricking your hearts forever.
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. - Ephesians 4:31
No comments:
Post a Comment