Heard this song yesterday, asked Wei Harn what song is this and he said it's Canon song. I was like WHAT?!!!! Then I changed my expression and said nah, you're just joking. He looked at me with that weird face and said it's really Canon la! Then Shun Ling said it's Canon CAMERA song. -.- Automatically I thought of Canon in D song when people say Canon. Where will think of a camera one. -.-
It's really nice you know! And I forgot Gorgor told me the name of this song before so when I searched in YouTube and saw the title, I was like, oh! That song. :P
These kind of songs always managed to catch my attention, like Skinny Love and Jar of Hearts where people like to use for contemporary dance, I'll never ever get bored of them.
And I always like to watch Nikon ad before a movie starts in cinema. In fact sometimes I think I purposely watch a movie just to watch the ad hahahahahaha!(Nikon's commercial song is Welcome Home by Radical Face)
Camera ads are always very nice, the songs that they chose with the scenes, wow, splendid combination.
And this song, I must said that it has very meaningful lyrics as well. My heart melts whenever I listen to it. I think I can just cry with it lol. :')
There is a house built out of stone
Wooden floors, walls and window sills
Tables and chairs worn by all of the dust
This is a place where I don't feel alone
This is a place where I feel at home.
And I built a home
for you
for me
Until it disappeared
from me
from you
And now, it's time to leave and turn to dust........
Out in the garden where we planted the seeds
There is a tree as old as me
Branches were sewn by the color of green
Ground had arose and passed its knees
By the cracks of the skin I climbed to the top
I climbed the tree to see the world
When the gusts came around to blow me down
Held on as tightly as you held onto me
Held on as tightly as you held onto me......
And I built a home
for you
for me
Until it disappeared
from me
from you
And now, it's time to leave and turn to dust........
No comments:
Post a Comment