Because today I joined them to self-torture and torture the one next to me. -.-
I don't really mind torturing the one next to me because it's NEK! Who always want me to massage her here and there. Ha! This will be my chance to massage her. *evil grin*
And I didn't really get it when they said it hurts until I went back home and started to feel the sore. Which is practically added up from the amount of zumba plus closing performance practice plus self-tortured activity. Yeap, all these pretty sum up and got a total of sores.
Though I couldn't complain much because the rest are much more tired than me especially those who are dancing and involved in doing the after-work when everybody has gone home.
So yeah, it's just sores, and I pretty much walk like a robot now hahahahahaha.
During the rehearsal, the duet song between me and Q was so terrible that basically we had no idea what were we supposed to do and... we decided to cancel it off. It was quite a pain for me because this is a rare opportunity for me and Q to play together and we really put much effort to create the introduction and bridge and ending and discuss our parts. But we agreed to err, let it gooooo because we don't think that it's good enough to perform it. Oh what a sacrifice. :'(
And my blues. Haiyayayayayaya. Such a disappointment. Super disappointed with myself. First of all, I had no idea why the pedal kept on slipping from my foot. It happened when there's a carpet on the floor and it happened again when there is no carpet on the floor. Perhaps it's due to my habit of not stepping on the pedal with my whole foot and just with my toes. I don't know what's my problem because others don't seem to have this problem. :( So we kinda stick the pedal to the floor with chewing gum. Yeap, chewing gum. :P
So, pedal problem solved.
Next try. I STOPPED when I almost reached the end. I know no matter how bad I play, I can never ever stop LIKE THAT. Music students had been trained to never stop halfway during a performance or exam. But I did. I felt like crying. :( Darren gave me that serious face and told me that I cannot stop and for a second I felt like he's my piano teacher. Hahaha. I know I know. I promise I won't stop during the performance. :(
BUT. I got an encouragement from a guy that I barely know, and he asked me what's the song name that I played alongside Darren because it's very nice, thought it's a bit short, so it'll be nicer if it's longer. I was like, thaaaattt soooonggg? It was so messy and I stopped halfway and you said it's nice?!
Then he explained that 95% of audience doesn't know anything about piano (okay maybe I should help him to decrease it to 70%) and they won't know whether I have any mistakes or not. The remainder 5% will be.. our internal members I guess? That's why he thinks it's nice because he belonged to the 95%. Ahaha.
A lot of people say that it's a nice song and with that feedback, I'm trying very hard to make it flawless because... it's such a nice song right?! I wouldn't want to ruin the song! *drawing circles on the floor*
Next is the ballet song which is by far my proudest part. Because it has the least mistakes and I think I did quite okay la.
The funniest story of the day was the candid shot of Gorgor and the same guy who said the song is nice from Josh. Too bad my phone was spoiled, I wanted to put the whole Thinking Out Loud lyrics in our Whatsapp group where the picture was uploaded. Especially the part where Ed Sheeran sings people fall in love in mysterious ways~ maybe just the touch of a hand~~~ You'll know what I mean if you watch the MV of this song.*wink wink*
Speaking of Josh, he made me realised that without sleeping for a night will make you super hyper the next day. Basically he's too tired that's why he was super hyper today and couldn't stop doing crazy and annoying stuff, which will make you feel like asking him are you okay? Hahaha.
And and! I forgot to mention that Nek and I kept on cat fighting with each other! Hahahahahaha!!! OMG SUPER FUNNY!!! It's supposed to be firm 4 slaps on each other's hands, but when we learned, we thought of Minions when they fought with each other, like cat fight with each other and screamed tatata balatu!!! (I hate you) Moral of the story: We should not watch any Minions-related movie because you have no idea how much is their influence on us. HAHA!!!
I ciao at 5pm, headed towards K.L, found the shop to fix my phone, and guess what? There's no problem for me to press anything! So I was able to enter my password and use my phone like normal!!! Thank God the trip to K.L wasn't intended to just fix my phone. If not we'll be wasting time because the phone recovered by itself! Otherwise, I need to wait for 2 weeks to get it fixed. -.-
When I reached home I realised that I have a blue black on my palm. Wow. I never knew that palms can get blue black also. Because it's full of meat. I mean flesh. Hehe. Not like knees or elbows you know.
![]() |
| Can you see the blue black at the center of my palm?!! |
Wednesday faster come! Can't wait for you to come!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment