Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, June 19, 2015

What A Day

Arrived a bit early than usual, so I went to SA to check whether the keyboard is still there, and sure it is! (though there was a bit drama between me and the keyboard but I'll just skip that part bahahaha) So me and Gorgor managed to practice for a little while before I headed to YA where Mike Constantine was invited to speak to us.

Look at the nature, look at the things surrounding you. Who do you think created all these stuff?

It's like asking the chicken comes first or egg comes first question. Or flower comes first or seed comes first question. We learned that atom is the smallest element in Chemistry. Who then, created atom?

It'll just go round and round and round and you'll left with only one answer: GOD created all.

God can hide from you but you cannot hide from God.

Maybe you don't know God, chose not to know God, don't have the chance to know God, but God knows you. And he knows everything about you. :)


So after YA, I went back to SA and started to ask people whether they know what's wrong with my phone or not BECAUSE IT JUST DROPPED AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IT DROPPED ON THE FLOOR AND I RESTART IT BUT I CANNOT PRESS SOME OF THE KEYS SO BASICALLY I CANNOT UNLOCK MY SIM CARD AND CANNOT CALL/TEXT/WHATSAPP/INSTA/FB PEOPLE.

Sorry I just need to caps lock everything because I never tried having a spoiled phone after ONE careless drop. -.-


Jason said I had similar situation with his old phone and that the touch screen and keypad were spoiled. I asked him whether he knows how to fix it, he was like no, engineers don't fix phones. If you ask me to fix a car I'll throw the engine to you.

HAHAHAHAHA! I heard that students studying engineering (chemical/civil/mechanical) are so fed up with people thinking that they know how to fix everything that is spoiled in the whole world because that's not what they are meant to do. Aiyo laugh die me. xDDDD

And seeing the others practicing for opening performance. More like performance for self-torturing because they smack themselves to produce beats so I had lots of fun seeing them torturing themselves and the one next to them. HAHAHAHA!!!!

Me and Wei Harn waited for Q to come and fetch us to their house otherwise we'll be going there by car and Wei Harn needed to carry the keyboard back home which shouldn't be a problem for him. :D But we were kind and allowed him to tumpang tumpang sikit. xD When an instrument name keyboard and its buddy, the cello sit together at the backseat, basically you don't have any space left for any humans to sit. But it's okay for that fella because he's thin enough to squeeze and I didn't really care whether he became a sandwich or not because I was busy playing Q's radio hehehehehe.

Sam Smith oh Sam Smith! His song just appeared whenever I felt like listening to it. :')

So they practiced first and due to the useless phone ngehehe, I had nothing to do other than having my late lunch and reading the MYC! magazine.

I basically treated their house as mine. At first I sat very polite. Then I crossed my legs. Then I sat horizontally leaning against the side of sofa with my legs spreading across the sofa straightly. Then I almost slept on the sofa. -.-

Because the songs that they were practicing are emo slow songs (though very nice) so I was getting ready to snooze off while reading the last page of the magazine when.... a clothes peg was thrown and hit the page that I was reading. And made me jumped up.

Apparently they were finished with practicing and called me to ask me practice but I was half reading and half going to doze off so.. yeah. That was rude because they called me all sorts of names excluding my real name. -.- Thank God the clothes peg didn't hit my head or else I'll faint on the spot. HA!

Practice was okay, but just okay.

Darren kept on taking pictures especially when I looked the worst. Reminded me of that Kangaroo when he still exists in my world. And Wei Harn kept arguing with me. Basically both of them are super annoying and remind me of Kangaroo. -.-


Reached home around 8 something, realising that I was able to survive without a smartphone in 8 hours plus and am still surviving. Don't need a challenge, don't need to make up my mind, I just did it as if it's the most natural thing to do. Peace yo. If I need to choose, I'll choose Whatsapp as the only app that I cannot survive because anything is conveyed to me through Whatsapp. But I still survive anyway. Anything my dear Nek will just text me. Otherwise people will just call me if it's really urgent. And no, whatsapp me with CHECK YOUR WHATSAPP IT'S URGENT is NOT urgent AT ALL.


So basically this was how I spent my day. Juggling between YA and SUMC. Can't wait for next Wednesday.:')

No comments: