Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Songs

Out of sudden I miss listening to songs. When was the last time I switch on my radio and listen to DJs talking with the latest recommendation of songs? Can't really remember.

And I'd stop singing out loud when I'm in shower since, err, practice for Unplugged Night?

So I decided to add all 290 English songs that I had in my laptop into my playlist and let it shuffle by itself. I'll just listen to whatever songs that appear.

Boy oh boy, do I miss listening to songs. Especially those since my highschool times. The memories just flash back. Do you know who is David Archuleta? Yeahhhhh miss listening to his songs!



Anyway, Count On Me is playing now and I thought of Nek who asked me to sing while she be the shaker. Bahahahaha. Let's go to sleep and perform during our dreams. :P


You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

No comments: