Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Past. Future.

Last time I used to have doubts because the period of us being friends is just so short. Less than two months. Do we know each other well? Do we understand each other enough? To carry on and walk together to the future?

Yesterday was his birthday.

He talked about the possibility of working offshore. That means that he won't 'leave the sea' for 6 months to one year.

Though it's still too early to talk bout his work career (mine will come sooner than his), but my heart sank deeply when he talked about that.

I used to think that I just need to wait for 2 to 3 years because that's how long he needs to take to graduate.

But it seems that he'll focus his career in Malaysia first before going to Singapore, IF, he has the chance to go to Singapore for work.

Not so LDR geh LDR. For don't know how many years.


Then I realise I should stop thinking about the past and worrying about out future.

What's important is the present.

Speaking about present, that fella really thought I forgot his birthday and the gift I gave him was just a normal notebook that was why he didn't open it immediately.

And then I made him cried with the things that I wrote inside. Hehehehehehe.

Sound very bad by being happy that he cried but... those are tears of joy, so okay la. :P

One and a half week of training, then will see him next Friday during my exam and another 2 weeks of training.

By training I mean not seeing each other but still survive because that is what we need to go through when I go to Singapore next year onward. If I have the chance to work there la.


He's also someone who's very hard to be surprised because he's as sensitive as me. So he praised me for the excellent acting. Bahahaha. As usual la. :P


Happy 25th Birthday! Ooops I mean, 22nd birthday~ :P

Hope that you'll be less annoying and let me win in our constant debates~ Hahahaha! 


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 - 

No comments: