Sometimes we don't even know who we are and what we want to do with our lives and we are busy about loving someone.
Who are you? What is the reason that you exist? Surely there must be a reason. We just don't know yet.
We expect people to love us, be it our strengths or weaknesses. But if we don't even know what we want or who we are, how do we expect other people to know who we are or what we want?
As this feeling gently increases, I keep on reminding myself to go a step back.
The incident in form 1 where the couple broke up because the guy scares that the more he owns her, the more he will lose her nudges me a little. Because you will not lose anything if you never own anything.
The feeling of liking people is a bit torturing because you will think of every steps he takes, every tone he speaks, every expression on his face, are they all signifying that he likes you? But if you don't like him, it's actually the most natural thing to do. And not more than that.
The more excited I get, the more worried I became.
As this crazy happy feeling brings me over the moon, I can't help but think when it will bring me down again.
因为我们都怕痛。
1 comment:
Just stop smiling at Dr Liew, it's creepy!
Post a Comment