Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Eh Bro!

Eh bro! Long time no see. *pats your back*

Looking back, you had dumped me to attend class alone for two weeks. At least. And guess what? I'm still alive NGEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.


You said you're worried that our relationship will drift away because you spend more time with the squad (nevermind the name, it keeps on changing).

Today what happened was, we managed to have very strong mak kai and said the same thing simultaneously for 3 times.

3 TIMES.

What are you worrying at? Ahahahahaha. Though I felt creepy when the same thing repeat the 3rd time. :P


Somemore what happened ah. Ohhhh I remember. Someone waited for me to open the door and FORGOT to include me to be under her umbrella.

FORGOT.

Like, how on earth can you forget me? I'm right in front of you soaking wet, with someone who has zero knowledge on how to hold the umbrella because technically I was walking with much humility bowing my back from the shop back to the place where umbrella wasn't needed.

*Biscuit crossing arms*


Anyway, I wasn't worried at all even though we didn't see each other often. Probably because you still told me how was your day who was late again who was upset with who and who made everybody laughed like crazy when you went back home, and even though you were tired you always reported to me before you go to sleep.

Or probably I just have faith in this friendship.


So you should do the same too. Have faith in our friendship. Have faith that your life will still go on like normal. You didn't lose your spontaneous skills just because you lose him. Though I'm bit worried because this time you didn't open up your feelings. Because someday it will burst if everything is not spilled out. Again, it's your choice. And I don't need to tell you that I'm here if you need me.

Because I never left. :')

Thanks for the err, sad Husky. Hehehehe. :P

No comments: