Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Lai Min

Today is a special day. :D Because it's main masak-masak day. :D

Husky bought materials yesterday and refused to let me know what he bought. I was like, you're not going to cook poison for me right? Ahahahahaha.


Most of the preparation and cooking was done by him. I just did my small little part by slicing tofu, which is my expertise. :D And washing the dishes after meal. Another expertise of mine. :DD Don't forget about eating the food. My number 1 expertise. :DDD

What he bought was these:
- tomatoes
- tofu
- vegetables
- chicken
- ginger
- noodles (some sort of handmade noodles or ramen type of noodles)

And the result is this:
Not bad looking eh? :P
Such healthy food. But all the while he keeps on eating fast food/mamak because these two types of food are the most convenient ones that he can get. I'm such a lucky girl because I got to eat healthy food, cooked by him. :'(

And he kept on squeezing my face. I felt like throwing the knives at him. -.-


I hope that one day I won't take your love for granted, especially when things start to slow down and when we're used to each other's presence. We often forget to appreciate and forgive when there's no more climax.

Thank you for your food again. :')

No comments: