Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Friday, August 14, 2015

Last Presentation Of... FOREVER.

For university I mean. Hahahaha.

It didn't end well though. We didn't do what the lecturer had expected us to do. So I guess our marks were not that good.

Felt a wee bit upset but I always try to take critics openly, so yeah, I'll be more cautious when there's something similar like this happen in the future. ;D

Husky came, and just as much as Nek, Ah Yi and Andrea laughed at my green pants (I bought in Shangahi okay! Very comfy material lea. :D) and called me the ELF (-.-) and asked me to wear red colour shirt to make myself look like a Christmas tree or some sort like that, I realised that he was wearing his maroon colour pants.

When we stood together it looked something like this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PC: Nek

He wasn't trying to kiss my head or anything like that okay.
Just a candid picture because the other one look super formal. :P

PC: Nek


What I did with Nek's iPhone. :P

Boo ya!!!
Me, Nek and Ah Yi were supposed to take a squatting picture to bring back the memories where I saw them squatting while watching video and where the 3 Farrots started because I called them frogs. And in this group picture I posed like a shu nv (though I wasn't wearing skirt), according to Nek. :D

So I asked her to help me take one solo picture and tried hard to block the dustbin behind me. Though I should try to block the door as well.

TA-DAAAAAA~

So this is how we ended out last presentation in university. More to come in the future! :D

Lord Jesus, You are the one constant in this chaotic world. Thank You for being the one true Light that the darkness can never extinguish. 

No comments: