Instagram

Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, August 23, 2015

ERT Day

Before I begin writing this post, I actually click into the label Ms ERT to check when was the last time I met her.

It was actually on the 29th of May.

I blinked twice. Think hard thrice. Because May is her birthday month and I remember NOT seeing her during her birthday this year that was why I recorded A Thousand Years (piano version of course) for her this year.

Then I stared at the date again.

This time I focused on the year.

Wait.

2014?

I checked the time on my laptop. It's 2015 this year.

We didn't see each other for one year plus? SERIOUSLY?

*scratch head* Got that long mea? O.O


Okay nevermind. Back to our day.

We were supposed to meet Hezrin too. But that dumb dumb mistaken the day for our date as Saturday and made his other plannings to be done today. Mandi sungai konon-kononnya. -.-

So Ms ERT and I met in McD in BRP and turned out that she doesn't like to wait alone inside McD. -.-

Not sure whether it's because we didn't see each other for too long until our stories are cut short or because we did chat in FB/WhatsApp once in a while. We talked and talked, ended a conversation, then scratched our heads to think of new conversations.

Hahahahaha. But once we got something to talk, we talked non-stop.

Basically it was me sharing my story and her sharing hers. By stories I mean regarding relationship one la. :P

She also mentioned about me being her only friend who is still blogging. I'm that loyal. Can't help it. :D

But seriously la. Those who blogged during highschool times stop blogging once they graduated. I became dead bored because I got no blogs to stalk. I mean, to sneak a peek on how are their lives. Yeap. That was what I meant. :D

Then we selfie. Like, 27 pictures. She had hard time trying to catch up with my banyak pattern faces. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

And because the most pictures that I can insert into a collage with Photoscape is 25, the picture below exists.


Tengok pun pening kan. @@

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A more normal one.

And a more romantic one HAHAHAHA!!!!

No idea why I kena shoot. :(

So we chatted and took selfies until 3pm and we went back home. Don't miss me! And I'm not sponsoring you flight ticket to Singapore bahahaha!



By the way, Ho Chi Minh is in Vietnam, not Thailand. XDDDDDD

Till the next time I see you Ms ERT! 

No comments: