Went to TGV to purchase movie tickets for Pixels, only to realise that we only had an hour for lunch, so being the second slowest eater on earth (first place goes to Shun Ling ehehehe), we went in during advertisement time. And I didn't get to watch my all-time favourite Nikon advertisement. *sob*
If I would to recommend cinemas for movies, I would definitely recommend TGV because first, maybe to save cost ahahaha the air-cond wasn't set in a very cold temperature until all people think of is how cold is the cinema and shaking like crazy, can't even enjoy the show. Second, the seats are so the comfy I felt like as if I'm in the premium hall. :D
The movie was funny of course. I mean, duh, Adam Sandler is in the movie. How can it not be hilarious? Hahahaha.
I don't know and never will know why I always feel so comfortable when I'm with him.
I still remember the day when I was chatting with Gorgor, she said something that revolves around the words "you two dating". I was like, all we did is see each other in mamak, eat together and talk to each other for around half an hour, like that call dating mea? She said but I see you so comfy with him.
That was something that I didn't realise. Though I knew from the very start that I can be myself but I didn't realise that I always feel comfortable with him around. No pressures, no need of having to pretend or hide my character whatsoever.
That was why when someone hold my hand halfway the movie, I didn't feel any nervous or surprised or had electric shock. As if that's the most natural thing to happen. Of course I didn't think of the probability of him holding my hand because I was just being comfy and enjoyed the movie.
At that moment I just felt like... he's the right one whom I met at the right moment.
And no, we didn't kiss. Just in case you're wondering. -.-
After the movie, we walked from old wing to new wing to old wing to new wing to old wing to new wing. Yeap. We talked while we walked without any sense of direction until we didn't realise that we actually reached the other part of One U.
Probably because both of us are regular shoppers of One U so we actually didn't really have a specific plan on what to see or do.
Of course I dragged him into shops like H&M and Padini, and we talked bout attire and fashion. I kept on holding over-trendy clothes on him while he put on the annoying face. Hahahahaha.
The funny thing was, the people promoting wedding pictures package passed us the leaflet and I was like, today is our first date, we haven't official and people are already asking us to marry. HAHAHA. Of course poor girl she didn't know all these things la. :P
And because we walked to and fro so many times, we actually passed by the booth twice. So when I was handed the leaflet the second time by the guy, I think I was kinda annoyed and showed him my killer face. Which kinda scared him to take a step back and take back the leaflet. With a smile.
I actually felt a bit bad la. Didn't know why I was annoyed and should have controlled my killer stare. :P
Today was actually a day where I got to know Husky a bit further especially about his family background and all that. And also about the food that we dislike, which coincidentally we had a lot of common on this element. Music and movies on the other hand, are a bit different but that's okay. :P
The scary thing was, both of us had the similar palm print pattern. I was like, you're creepy. *minion shaking head with mouth hanging wide*
We sat down and rested for a while in front of Isetan and that was when I.... selfie. Ngehehehehe.
![]() |
| Totally ignore the stares of passer-bys. :P |
![]() |
| While he wasn't looking vs while he was looking. :P |
Cheers for more days like this, eh? :')
I will praise Your name, for You have done wonderful things. -Isaiah 25:1-


No comments:
Post a Comment